Monday, April 20, 2015

NCIS IO



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

As CBS is all NCIS or those power twat shows preparing the way for Hillary as Prez, I want to star in a new Bellisario production, NCIS IO.

No this is not Hawaii Five O, but in suggesting this to TL, TL shook TL's head NO, when I said I wanted to star in a NCIS Moon. Then I thought NCIS Mars, and then I thought, why not combine it all into a Martian Moon in IO, so I will star in NCIS IO, if Donald Bellisario will see the light in this and put it on the story boards.

What could be more intriguing than NCIS, a Naval investigative unit in the future in near space eh? Sounds like a the coolest program with ion engines and all sorts of sundry crimes out in space suffering from stellar madness.

I want Joss Whedon to cast this though, as that guy just has a nack for finding talent. Then again, I like old broads from Hollywood who are cast to the wrinkle pile and that talent is going to waste.

For the Director, no not the person directing the cameras, but the NCIS Director of Io operations in crime control, I want to have Rosanna Arquette. She is the perfect sullen creature with presence.
I want to steal Adam Baldwin to be the Jethro lead, as he was great in Firefly.





 

Sorry as I am writing this offline, and it takes too long to find characters in their real name, but I would cast Kevin Baldwin from Young and the Restless.

 



As this is taking a Baldwin flair I see, I would cast that Conservative Baldwin brother who is not Alec, or, I like that latin from the Closer.  He is a powerful actor and has great presence.

Am thinking about the babe as all people like armed women, and Summer Glau would be great or would Amy Aker, both were Whedon's discoveries.

 

In the morgue and forensics, I honestly would dig up that kid from the Disney b grade movies who starred with Kurt Russell. Last time I saw him, he was doing some credit card commercial, but he is the guy.










 Michael J. Pollard, greatest actor ever.

That is NCIS IO. Oh crap I forgot to cast myself in this............maybe I could be the Wol Fat nemesis......just show my legs in my space cruiser as I was the ultimate naughty girl.

Maybe I can go online and look for something as we are waiting for a plumber, who is off to a funeral as one of his relatives went tits up. Small Brier Patch community here  in everyone is related or you know the person who is related to the person who died.
For me I went to Confirmation classes with his ex wife and once talked to him while  goose hunting and noted he had a taped up stock on his shotgun as it was broken.

Nuff said


agtG