Friday, December 19, 2014

david limbaugh's fool




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I have discounted the Jesus on Trial book by David Limbaugh, for the simple reason, Limbaugh's promotion has sounded brain dead, and he is no expert in any of this and presents little understanding.

This though is not to rough up a Limbaugh, but a reality which I have experienced and it is one which affects all people, so it does not make any difference how many proofs a person assembles as David Limbaugh attempts, because from my understanding, God put doubt into every person in order to make this almost impossible to become a child of God, even though it is easy as confessing Jesus as your Savior and to stop sinning by choice.

I am someone who has been rescued by Angels. I have known the Holy Ghost intimately. I have heard conversations in Heaven I was not supposed to. I have Spiritual gifts and understanding in being a conduit of God. I have seen the light of Archangels, the Light of God, heard God.........recognized the darkness and had an Angel pull a brier from my eyelid to things that I have forgotten at the moment. By all accounts, I have all the proofs, but in me there is doubt like that of Thomas in "I must first place my hand in Jesus side".

The point in this, that even in doing that, it would not be enough, and that too would fade as it is all a matter of Faith.

The disciples grew indifferent to Jesus miracles. They doubted He was going to take up His Life again, and were huddled in seclusion.
The religious leaders were forever pestering Jesus to have Him tell them who He was, and He already had. He performed miracles and it was never enough.

In that, those who seek proof, it is by design from God, that it will never be enough for David Limbaugh, as God put doubt into people, for the expressed purpose He will only have Spiritual children who are refined.

The only real change in any person is when they have a near death experience or see the Light like St. Paul did. When one is raised from spiritual deadness, then one has the change proofed upon them and then they know, but that is not a physical thing, but a Spiritual one instead.

I have listened to the intellectual promote the proofs of Christ, stating that it was Law that required proofs, but it is written, "He that believeth and is baptised shall be saved", and not  "Those that have proof and are smart will be saved".

It is always a matter of Faith, and Faith is what it always comes down to by God by design. The Father seeks only those in Spirit and Truth to unite with  Him. That has nothing to do with proof. It has to do with the same thing which made Abraham righteous and that was Abraham believed God.

If you have to resort to facts to be saved, then you are never going to be saved, as Salvation is hearing about a Promise from God and believing God will deliver that Promise fully.

God reveals Himself in everything of nature. That revelation is though not enough for those too ignorant to comprehend that scientific proof.  Knowing that the moon is perfectly placed  for tides, eclipses and absorbing most meteors and could not be there, unless it was placed there, does no good for those seeking proofs, as they are too ignorant to understand the evidence.
God made this all difficult in many are called, but few are chosen, as He will only have those perfected in the daily struggle in Faith. That is the only way Spiritual Growth takes place.

I would hope David Limbaugh would find Faith, but he approaches Christ from an idol Limbaugh worships in being a mind intelligent in the ways of twisting the law. One only finds Christ by Faith.

This entire life I have in God, is based upon Faith. I know that God has given me proof and I know that God has placed doubt in me, so I trust in Faith. The Faith that Jesus will save me, just as there is nothing which can save me which I can do, and this is all about trusting Jesus.

Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing the Word of God. It is not about proof. It is about Faith, and those seeking proof are in denial of Christ in not completely trusting Him, but being deluded their minds are so superior to God's...........when God informs the wise they are caught in their own trap, and that the Thoughts of God are higher than the thoughts of people, from the sky above to the earth beneath.

I feel pity for David Limbaugh as he has approached this all wrong. St. Paul was one of the most elite legal scholars of his age, and the message he preached, Inspired by the Holy Ghost was one of Faith.
Hebrews is written about Faith as  St. Paul proves Christ in the points of the Law, to a people who doubted Christ and in Revelation, one finds Christ recounting the early Churches not measuring up.
That measuring up was not for a lack of proof, as these people had the Apostles who had seen Christ, they had the Prophets writings, they had the miracles, the speaking in tongues and witnessed the workings of the Holy Ghost, and it was not enough, because they came not in Faith to sustain them, while growing in the Word of God.

It is about Faith, and Faith alone in Christ.


agtG