Sunday, November 23, 2014

How a Prick Screws You



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I was looking for a Mac and Cheese recipe..........not that I can eat that chit as noodles with sulfates are poison to me, but because I saw this one on Cooks Country, so I thought I would fetch it up to just enjoy thinking what it would be like to eat something like this.

So this Chris seems like a nice guy on television, but he is really a cut throat prick. It is something if I knew all of these tricks I could do to all of you, as Chris makes people sign up for his site..........an the cool part is, he SMILES, calls you FRIEND and then he blurs out all you try to read, until you submit to his will.

I would like to know if it was alright with God to blur things out there until you registered and paid money for things to save your lives..........the rich people could be sorted out for this treatment as begging just does not do it for millionaires and billionaires who expect others to shoulder their debt.

People really have got it good here really. No food police doing KGB information sign ups while a bald dude with glasses smiles at you calling you FRIEND.......I don't know a number of people who would like being called friend as you scam their email addy from them.

So anyway that is my review of how good you have it, and how a prick screws you over, while smiling at you and doing it all on television in making you think it is all just a fun thing to enjoy.

Oh I got the recipe from some skirt named Junie or something. She stole it from Cooks Country and changed the cheese..........I would have went with smoked gouda, but that is just me. Mac and Cheese is basically, eggs, cream and cheese, put onto noods and then covered with cheese and some kind of bread crumbs...........some people like bacon bits on top as everything tastes better with pork products.

I am not going to blur this out.


agtG